Please preview selected work from Kelly McKinnon’s portfolio:
Public Outreach Event Banners:
- Table Front Banner
- Laronda Lab Lurie Children’s Banner
- Woodruff Lab Center for Reproductive Science Banner
Scientific Illustrations and Educational Materials:
- Oncofertility Educational Postcard
- Cervical Biology Cycle
- Male Reproductive Tract
- Female Reproductive Tract
- Hormone Cycle
Peer-reviewed Scientific Manuscripts:
- Nature Communications 28-day Menstrual Cycle Hormone Control of Human Reproductive Tract Function in a Microfluidic Culture System.
- Journal of Assisted Reproduction and Genetics Good manufacturing practice requirements for the production of tissue vitrification and warming and recovery media for clinical research.
- Molecular Carcinogenesis Inorganic phosphate induces cancer cell mediated angiogenesis dependent on forkhead box protein C2 (FOXC2) regulated osteopontin expression.
- In press manuscripts from Biology of Reproduction (2) and Nature Biomedical Engineering coming soon and available upon request:
- Distinct Transcriptional Profiles in Engineered Human Ectocervical Tissue Dependent on Menstrual Cycle Phase. Biology of Reproduction.
- Development of Ectocervical Tissue Models with Physiologic Endocrine Signaling. Biology of Reproduction.
- Engineering Reproduction. Nature Biomedical Engineering.
General Audience Articles and Scientific Content:
- Anti-vaccine Movement A Major Risk to Public Health
- Meet Evatar: The Mother of Microhumans
- Evatar Biology
- 3D Bioprosthetic Ovary for Restoring Fertility
Popular Media Featuring Kelly McKinnon:
- Professional Networking for Today’s Scientist
- How the Mother of Microhumans Could Improve Personalized Medicine
- Why Scientists are Building Human Organs on Microchips
- Scientists Have Recreated a Period and It’s a Big Deal for Women’s Health